"INTRA -INTRODUCING INNOVATIONS IN TRADITIONAL AGRO-FOOD PRODUCTS TO INCREASE SMES COMPETITIVENESS" funded by the ERDF and implemented from April 2013 till September 2015.
The overall objective of INTRA Project was to strengthen services for the transfer of technical-scientific innovations from research institutions to enterprises in order to foster the development of traditional agro-food products consistent with market demands. INTRA was implemented by Greek and Italian organisations in the frame of INTERREG GREECE - ITALY Programme, which have established a unified quality system for the valorisation of the traditional agro products and a joint territorial mark for the internationalisation of these products.
- Project and Financial Manager for the Greek Partner – Ionian University: Katiana Houli
- Photographer / Researcher : Photini Papahatzi
- Contracting Authority: INTERREG GREECE - ITALY Programme
- Lead Partner: Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Bari
- Accessible at: http://22.214.171.124:8081/intra/