"INNOVIMENTOR” Generating SME product and process innovation with a new tourism mobility model, stakeholder alliances and skills alliances to facilitate the market uptake of local enterprises in remote and sparsely populated areas” , INNOViMENTOR supports businesses in remote, peripheral and sparsely populated areas to grow in regional, national and international markets and engage in innovation processes in the tourism sector. To prevent brain drain and effectively address the skills-job mismatch tourism businesses are facing in the Balkan-Med Area, skills needs and supply-demands trends are mapped. To achieve cross-sector-cooperation, INNOViMENTOR is reforming and reshaping the supply-demand pattern addressing stakeholder fragmentation, fully in accordance with the EU2020 GRAND SOCIETAL CHALLENGES/NEW NARRATIVE FOR EUROPE.
- Contracting Authority: INTERREG BALKAN-MEDITTARANNEAN TRANSNATIONAL COOPERATIONPROGRAMME 2014-2020
- Project Budget:989.949,00 EUR
- Duration:24 Months
- LeadPartner: UNIVERSITY OF THE AEGEAN
- Project Designer: Dorothea Papathanasiou-Zuhrt
- Accessible at: http://www.interreg-balkanmed.eu/approved-project/35/